U.S. HOLIDAY SHIPPING
We thank you so much for understanding that we are trying our best in these conditions and will work hard to get your orders out to you as quickly as possible.
Due to the current status of the world, we are forced to slow down or cancel some operations that help us stay in business until (but not limited to April 20). California residents were ordered to "Stay At Home" and this is affecting how we are able to get some product and ship some orders. While keeping this in mind, there may be a delay on your order or exchange.
Stay up to date by visiting https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
Holidays Are Considered:
This pertains to any promotional sales focused around said Holiday Sales
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Shipping can take anywhere from 5-7 business days from the date that the label is printed, not necessarily from the date that it is placed. We will try our best to have your order shipped next day but shipping may take up to five business days.
- After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to 3 business days to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends. We always print your shipping label first and fill your order next. We aim to ship your order the SAME DAY the label is printed, but sometimes we aren't able to do so until the next business day. Once your order is on its way to you, you will see movement within 24 hours of the shipment. Some items will be shipped separately.
- Standard Shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO, PO Boxes and US Territories will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. You will receive a shipping notification email that will notify you of the carrier we've used to ship your order, and the different tracking options available for it.
- Standard Shipping orders are processed once credit card authorization and address verification have been obtained. Orders shipped via standard delivery typically arrive in three (3) to ten (10) business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) for the Continental United States.
- If your tracking information states that your parcel has been delivered and it is not physically at the inputed shipping address, please contact USPS with your tracking number for further information.
- If your tracking number is not working after 6 business days, please let us know by contacting us immediately.
- If your tracking number is in transit, please contact USPS since we are only able to see the same information as you do.
- If there is a problem with the tracking number, please contact USPS. Once we ship your item, we are no longer in control of it. USPS has all of the information you require.
- Please note, no changes can be made to the delivery address or order after the order has been placed.
Please remember that delivery time does not include weekends or holidays.